Friday, December 31, 2010

year in ups and downs

January:
*I’m sure there was a New Years party of some kind…but I don’t remember it

February:
*It snowed. A Lot! And Miranda played in it with me even though she was sick 

March:
*up-Spring Break was amazing. Spent the week rebuilding a house with an incredible team.
*down-Sam’s mom got really, really sick 
*up-did some pretty intense praying which is something I hadn’t done in a while
*up-Sam’s mom got better
*up-my 21st birthday party was so much fun!

April:
*pretty much all of April was really good
*TF Trip to Beufort
*Hope’s 21st birthday
*Jenn officially comes out of the closet (oh snap)
*got into the cottages with my suite! And Sjaan and Sarah! Lots of happy dances

May:
*The beginning was good, the ending was bad. The end

June:
*down-took a chemistry class of doom
*up-passed the class
*down-had my heart fractured slightly (no worries, I’m a quick healer)
*up-solved that by skipping class and going to the beach

July:
*Spent the month in Mexico! It was incredible. My roommate was awesome, my family was super nice, Kristina always kept me laughing

August:
*came back to the states
*met a really cool kid at a bar..whose name I cant remember…don’t judge me. She moved …ok I know I suck.
*anyway, she introduced me to Alex..who introduced me to Lexie. Yay for new friends!
*started school back-got to see my favorite people!
*down-started missing Morgan 

September:
*Pride!
*meeting new people especially Cortney and Dana (once again yay! For new people)
*my kindergarteners!
*Pop-culture conference with Sam and Hope. Good and bad all the way around 

October:
*honors conference. gooooood times =]
*Umm…Halloween?

November:
*down-drama, drama, drama
*up-I have the best suite ever
*up-Christmas lights with Becca!
*up-Black Friday shopping with the cousins!

December:
*Christmas tree lighting
*fun times with the suite
*tattoo!
*back to work
*back to hanging out with people I don’t get to see when I am in school
*I couldn’t ask for a better support system than my cousins (the Fourwheeler) the rest of my family thinks we are insane

No comments:

Post a Comment