Monday, February 7, 2011

One of my favorite things in the whole entire world is...Christina's little brother. And yes, Christina. Because she is super awesome too. But you just cant compete with an almost-three-year-old (dont tell her i said that). When i was super sick last weekend she called me and let him talk to me and it made me feel a million times better (we are studying hyperbole in class and my kids totally would have caught that one). He also skyped me so he could show me his new pex despensers. How awesome is that?

So lets see...my week in bullets
*love third grade still. Although I have had two allergic reactions since i've been there and dont know what causes them.
*Took over language arts and we have been doing a figurative language unit. Tons, tons of fun.
*Two big things tomorrow. I get neighbors! (three more CC students doing field experiences!) And i get my first official observation. Not too nervous though. Dr. A seems pretty rad.
* Got super sick last weekend. But Nathan and Christina made me feel way better. My suitemates helped. They brought me soup
*Stressful day last week=pineapple rum. Yes, it's my happy place. Drank on Thursday night....and Friday night...which leads me to
*Job interview with Richland 2 on Saturday morning. It went well i think. i was pretty excited.
*Went home to work at the gym on Saturday afternoon. It was the annual father daughter dance. Spent the entire day filling balloons with helium to fill up the basketball court. Tied so many that my fingers went numb. Chaperoned the food table. Then spent about twenty minutes sucking helium out of balloons and talking in funny voices. Yeah...we take our job seriously. For real though. We do.
*Tried to finish Weeds with Christina. Fell asleep (of course). Was woken up by an trouble making two year old. :D Who i spent my morning with.
* Sunday lunch with my mom and dad for daddy's birthday
*Got new contacts!
*Internet out on campus so drove around Cola on a Wifi hunt

aaand that leads me to today.

Hey guys :)

check out my tumblr
http://memoryanddesire.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment